Monday, May 25, 2009

Magdalana Funny




My cousin Jamie got married over the weekend and at the dinner my Mag's ate her dinner and while we finished ours I gave her some creamers to play with. She loves to build towers and knock them down. But...she had other plans....she played with them for a little while and then.....she popped them in her mouth and bit down!! The first one she didn't know what to think but, the 2nd one went in and POP. I couldn't move fast enough to get them away from her so she popped about 4 or 5 of them & cream was everywhere!!!

2 comments:

Rae said...

Oh MY! LOL, if it's possible they will find a way to do it LOL. Saw some of the pics from the wedding on Facebook, looks like it was beautiful, wish I could've been there I miss you guys so much!

Heather said...

We miss u guys too!! If there is a way to copy & paste the pictures & send them to me that would be great.