For family & friends to read & enjoy!!
are you using it?! i know what it is and how to do it, but i have intention of ever joining... too much to do already! lol
me & josh were thinking about joining just to see how many followers we get. sorry but my life isn't really that exciting...example....changed diaper...drove kids to school...went to work....fed kids...did laundry...get my point =D
So do you have Twitter yet? I have it but don't use it much - I'm not that interesting either =)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
are you using it?! i know what it is and how to do it, but i have intention of ever joining... too much to do already! lol
me & josh were thinking about joining just to see how many followers we get. sorry but my life isn't really that exciting...example....changed diaper...drove kids to school...went to work....fed kids...did laundry...get my point =D
So do you have Twitter yet? I have it but don't use it much - I'm not that interesting either =)
Post a Comment