Friday, May 8, 2009

GO GO GOKEY!!! & HAPPY FRIDAY


Today is Danny Gokey day!!! GO GO GOKEY!!!

A Day for Gokey
Parades, baseball, an outdoor concert, the Bronze Fonz Yes the Fonz AAAAA =D

Here's the latest on Gokey doings:

7 a.m.: Danny arrives at WITI-TV (Channel 6)

11:15 a.m.: Danny visits AT&T store

3-4:30 p.m.: Short stops at downtown landmarks, including the bronze Fonz, the Harley-Davidson Museum, the Milwaukee Art Museum and Discovery World. (Admission at Discovery World will be free to all starting at 3 p.m.)

4:15 p.m.: Main gates to Summerfest open. PEOPLE WERE THE WAITING TO GET IN BEFORE 8AM THIS MORNING. You also get tickets to Summerfest too!!!!


4:30 p.m.: A parade and mini-concert will feature Green Bay Packers players Aaron Rodgers, Greg Jennings, Nick Barnett and Ruvell Martin. GO PACK GO!!!

5:15-6 p.m.: Mini-concert at the Harley-Davidson Roadhouse.

6 p.m.: Motorcade leaves for Miller Park, traveling along Wisconsin Ave., where fans are invited to gather.

6:40 p.m.: Danny throws out first pitch and sings the national anthem at the Brewers-Cubs game.

7 comments:

sondra german said...

????

Theresa said...

Yay! Did you attend any of the festivities?? We went to the concert at Summerfest grounds, but couldn't see anything - I guess there were 26,000 people there!! Lydia could see a little - we got up kinda close and then I lifted her so she was kindof sitting on my head....LoL It was fun =)

Rae said...

who is that

Heather said...

AMERICAN IDOL PEOPLE!!!! Danny Goeky is from Milwaukee!!!! No I did not attend the free concert. Had van troubles in the morning so I had to work later on Friday. But I saw the crazyness on the freeway

Rae said...

OH, Yeah I think Chad and I are the only people in the world that DON'T and WON'T watch that show.

Heather said...

so whats your beef about the show? do you not like Paula??

Rae said...

LOL, nope I hate reality T.V., I've tried to watch AI but I just can't get into it, I hate when people don't sing songs the way they were meant to be as well :-)