It's almost been a month since I updated about the family and I know my 3 followers are dieing to see whats going on.....
I took Lyrah to the doctor for her herniated umbilical cord to make sure it was ok and it is. It should fix itself & if it doesn't she will have to have surgery. It is going down if anything she will have an "outy" She is 12lbs now and still growing. Magdalana is doing great. She is saying more words everyday & getting more teeth. She is doing good with Lyrah but she has her moments. Clayton made the honor roll again & can't wait till football starts. Ashlyn got an award for her art work.
We celebrated my Grandma's 89th birthday last weekend it was a surprise. Don't worry we only sang to her as she came off the elevator we didn't scream SURPRISE =)
I go back to work next Tuesday. Not looking forward to that but I really don't have a choice. I like to feed & cloth my kids. I will miss watching ALL the kids shows during the day like Yo Gabba Gabba, Dora, Toot & Puddle (yes Toot & Puddle). No not really. We did go to the Brewer game last night that was fun & the seats were AWESOME!! we took the older 2 to the game I will upload the pics when Josh gets home from work hopefully today. They lost to the Reds 6-1 Please no comment Rae :)~
2 comments:
oh come on, it's probably the only game the reds are gonna win all year LOL. the kids look great and so does grandma i can't believe she's 89!
wow... ALL the kids have grown in the last month! you look GREAT h!
Post a Comment