HEATHER YOU ARE FREAKING BEAUTIFUL! and i must say you're not as big as you made me think you'd get with #4! but you do look ready to have it soon! lol that pic of laney is so funny!
I love seeing these pictures. I was LOL when I saw Laney. She's so cute. OMG I never noticed the plastic on the windows until Sondra pointed them out!!! That is funny! I'm thinking about doing that for my fireplace. There is so much cold air that comes through it even when the flue is closed.
8 comments:
HEATHER YOU ARE FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!
and i must say you're not as big as you made me think you'd get with #4! but you do look ready to have it soon! lol
that pic of laney is so funny!
oh and thanks for posting these. :)
and omg i just saw all the plastic on your windows! lol i haven't seen plastic on windows since i left wisconsin! isn't that nuts?!
aww thanks!!!! & yes plastic on the windows. it really helped this year. only thing that sucks is not being able to look out the big window.
you must be ready, so are you ready for number 5 yet?
NO!!!
LOL---you gotta have another boy so poor little Clayton has a brother.
I love seeing these pictures. I was LOL when I saw Laney. She's so cute. OMG I never noticed the plastic on the windows until Sondra pointed them out!!! That is funny! I'm thinking about doing that for my fireplace. There is so much cold air that comes through it even when the flue is closed.
Post a Comment