So being pregnant has its downs and ups like every day!! Over the past couple weeks I've been feeling gross. Not sick gross but ugly gross.My cloths don't fit and the shirts I want to wear I cant cause my belly is starting to grow. Since this is my fourth baby I will grow faster & look HUGE. People thought I was having twins with Laney what will they say with baby 4? Also the maternity shirts i still have are to big. AHHHG So paranoia hits & I go thinking CRAZY stuff. My poor hubby gets the bad end of it & pretty much every time I'm pregnant it happens. So being the sweet man he is he assures me that he loves me & if he didn't he wouldn't be around. He has stuck with me this long & far & been we've through hell & back.
He came home yesterday with a card & a dozen roses. The only funny thing i thought was when Clayton said "what did you do wrong dad?" Nothing I replied. Your dad is a good, loving & sweet man. Mom is just pregnant =D
1 comment:
ahhhh that's so sweet
Post a Comment