Thursday, June 5, 2008

but seriousley..MAYBE

I was not one of the Sex in the City girls that went to that movie. I have only watched maybe on episode no I take that back it was 5 minute's of it!! The only movie I like with Sara Jessica Parker in is the Disney movie Witches. I think that's what it's called. She looks like a witch. I know I'm not a model but why? If anyone can explain what the craze is about this show please explain. A bunch of "So Lou Uses Taps" running around town & drinking. Thanks Josh =0 I gues u either love it or not. I'm the NOT. Please don't give me any crap about how she looks. I'm all for everyone needs someone to love!!!
But I did invest money to see the Indiana Jones movie. My son liked it daughter 1 was soso. Ending was different I wont say anything in case you are waiting till it comes out on DVD or TV.
SO..my kids are in German Dance. Their Oma & Opa wanted to sign them up so I said YES. Clay is doing good & so is Ash. Their first dance is on Father's day at this german resturant by my house. That is Josh's fathers day present every year we go and eat GOOD german food. When I get pictures I will post them. They look like little Germans from the old country. =D They will be dancing more at summer events.
So on that note I will try and blog more since ya'll r sleeping =D peace out

2 comments:

Rae said...

Actually the movie is called Hocus Pocus and I totally agree with you! She is a "huge" hit here in cincinnati cause that's where she's from but I really don't care for her myself and I watched about a half and hour of one episode and then turned it off.

Heather said...

ewww!!! i bet it was CRAZY in cincinnati