I have gray hair. I will be dyeing my hair for the rest of my life starting tonight!! I found gray or white crazy hairs this morning. I'm not even 30 yet but I do have 3 kids & a husband. LOVE YOU JOSH!!!!
It could be worse my hair could be thinning but hopefully that doesn't happen my hair is already to thin. So do I go really blond like platinum or not. I hate getting old!!
3 comments:
girl, I found 3 of them the other day and I wont be 30 for 2 more weeks. I've decided just to go grey naturally(and mine is dark brown LOL)
i say do REALLY blonde highlights. that way the gray with blend in better and roots won't look so awful growing out... not that yours WOULD look awful... i'm just speaking from experience... you can always tell when i'm broke by the length my roots! however i don't even look for grays, i just dye my hair religiously. :)
THANK YOU LADIES!!!
Post a Comment